Do you want to learn how to play piano but don’t know where to start?
This course shows you the easiest possible approach to piano playing with step by step instruction to help you on your way, complete with an amusing family of characters and illustrations to help emphasise the information being taught.
- 35 Step by step high-quality video lectures
- Learn the basics of piano & music.
- Suitable both for children and adult beginners
- Certificate of completion upon finishing the course
- Mobile and tablet friendly
- Completely self-paced
- Gain exclusive access to Dani if you need any practise support
Part one develops fluency in learning about notation. This can be the biggest hurdle for most beginners but we will simplify this for you. Your coach will be Dani and he will guide you through your first approach to piano & music.
The format of the lesson
Each one of the 35 lessons include:
- Learn skills in minutes
- Illustrated and detailed transcription of the lesson
- Copy of the music sheet
- A prompting question to help retain the knowledge gained
What the lessons cover
- The Stave, how it is formed and how to read it.
- Treble Clef and Bass Clef.
- 4/4, 3/4 and 2/4 Time Signatures.
- Types of notes: Semibreves, Minims, Crotchets and Dotted Minims.
- The notes C, D, E, F, G, A & B and where to find them on the keyboard.
- Silence in music or rests.
- Finger numbers and which keys to play with each one.
This course contains its own writing exercises, sight reading drills, review work and later, technical studies. As bonus content, accompaniments for teacher or parent are supplied with most of the lessons.
We are on social media too!